3/29/2017

PREMIÈRE ROUGE-CHANEL

As I'm a big fan of red, I was like standing in awe when found this watch.
Seeing triplicate chain ''C'est beau'' with crimson red leather ''C'est très beau!''
and flawless metal parts ''C'est très très beau!''......I got nailed.
I calculated not the price but how long I can use, then decided to take a splurge.
That reminded me of the first diamond earrings I bought for myself long long time ago.








top: styling(here/similar here)
pants: Stunning Lure(old)
necklace: no brand
watch: Chanel(here)
shoes: Valentino(similar here)


12 comments:

  1. I think that calculating CPW allows us to make better decisions when we shop. You'll get our money's worth of the new watch as its a daily wear item.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice this outfit, I love the accessories :)

    Blog My Tester ManiaMy Facebook pageMy Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. ;D

    Gostei do look!

    Ótima quinta!

    Beijo! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. The top is amazing *o* and the whole outfit is great but wow - the details on the top are a masterpiece :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Len, I am in love with your haircut!! The back lace detail is so stunning, and i love these wide pants <3 always so effortlessly chic!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the wonderful elegant look with the culottes!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing dear!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this culotte pants, beautiful pictures
    i wait you on my blog
    Lancome La Nuit Tresor
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful photos! You are amazing =}

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look great!
    INTERNATIONAL 100$ GIVEAWAY! check out: YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this especially the pants.You look great .
    sophieatieno.com

    ReplyDelete